Football Mastery (13 - 18 yrs)
The MUM FC Football Mastery Program is for players wanting to take the
next step in their football development. It is run by our Technical Director,
Mark Jones. Mark is an FFA PRO licensed coach of A-League standing.
Mark’s experience and instructional capability will ensure outstanding
- The program offers:
Maximum participation and learning, enabled through optimised delivery of
warm ups, drills and small-sided games.
- Technical and tactical advice/feedback.
- A fun, safe, fully inclusive environment in which players improve their
- Increased chance of player success by helping players to step up and fulfil
- On the ball effectiveness.
- Improved execution and decision making.
- An environment where players are able to express themselves, try new
things, and realise mistakes are a part of learning.
Everyone is welcome – this is a program designed for all levels of skill from
novice to elite.
Football Mastery Program Details
The program schedule will be announced at the beginning of the season together the costing with MUM FC members being offered a special rate. The program will be held at Synthetic Football Fields at Murdoch University. These sessions are a great opportunity for all levels of footballers and you are encouraged to think about and bring along at least one aspect of your game that you want to change and let Mark help you make that change during the program through instruction, technique, practice and feedback.
When the program is announce fill in the below form to register your interest.