As parents, at some time or another, you will be required to assist during a game to be an Assistant Referee so please come along to an important, free information session and learn how to do the job properly. Thursday 12th April, 6pm, Len Shearer.
- How to remember who touched the ball last before it went over the sideline?
- When do decide if an attacker is offside?
- Where to point the flag if it is a corner kick?
- Where to stand (run) to keep up with the play to get the best view of the ball?
- Which way to point the flag: horizontal, angled, along the line, toward the goal?
- What to say to noisy spectators who are standing on your line?
These and more questions will be answered. So parents please come along.
- Open to ALL coaches, managers and parents
- Learn about how to best be a team referees assistant
- Throw-ins, how to keep up with play and (most of) the offside Rule
Thursday 12th April, 6:00pm - 7:00pm at Len Shearer Reserve
Parents of all academy teams strongly encouraged to attend. Mums too!
For resources and information, please check out our web page: https://www.mumfc.com.au/downloads-information