Football Mastery Clinics
The MUM FC Football Mastery Program, run by our Technical Director Mark Jones, is for players wanting to take the next step in their football development.
Mark is a FFA PRO licensed coach of A-League standing with experience and instructional capability that will ensure outstanding results.
The program offers:
- Maximum participation and learning, enabled through optimised delivery of warm ups, drills and small-sided games.
- Technical and tactical advice/feedback.
- A fun, safe, fully inclusive environment in which players improve their football skills.
- Increased chance of player success by helping players to step up and fulfil their potential.
- On the ball effectiveness.
- Improved execution and decision making.
- An environment where players are able to express themselves, try new things, and realise mistakes are a part of learning.
Everyone is welcome – this is a program designed for all levels of skill from novice to elite.
Football Mastery Program Details
The program schedule, together with costing (MUMFC members are offered a reduced rate), will be announced at the beginning of each term.
All clinics are held at the Club’s Murdoch University synthetic pitches.
These sessions are a great opportunity for all levels of footballer. Players are encouraged to think about and bring along at least one aspect of their game that they want to change and let Mark help them make that change during the program through instruction, technique, practice and feedback.