Expressions of interest are invited for our upcoming season 2021 Development squad trials.
All players (including existing MUMFC players) are required to submit an expression of interest form. Note trials are by invitation only – uninvited players arriving to trial will be turned away.
Expressions of interest close on Mon 5th October.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST NOW CLOSED
Season 2021 Development Squad trials – conditions
- Trials for Development squads are by invitation only – uninvited players arriving to
trial will be turned away
- All players (including existing MUMFC players) are required to submit an Expression
of interest form
- Players will be required to trial within their correct age group unless otherwise
advised by the Technical Director. Talented players may subsequently be offered the
opportunity to trial in an older age group.
- Non-MUMFC members, on invitation to trial, must pay a $50 deposit to secure their
place at trials:
unsuccessful trialists’ deposits will be refunded in full
successful trialists’ deposits will be deducted from their 2021 Club fees
no-shows and players declining an offer will forfeit their deposit
- All players, parents and spectators are bound by the Club’s Code of Conduct, found
I have read and confirm I will abide by the MUMFC Code of Conduct Here
- Parents/carers must commit to assist with at least one voluntary role for the Club –
this is a condition of entry into the program.
U9: Mon 12 Oct
U10: Tue 13 Oct
U11: Wed 14 Oct
U12: Thu 15 Oct
All trials will be held at Murdoch University synthetics.
Click Here for the Expression of Interest Form
For any further information about the program, contact Academy Vice President Ryan
Menezes at email@example.com