Hall For Hire
Murdoch University Melville FC members or the public are able to rent the clubrooms at Len Shearer Reserve for functions, parties, meetings and other uses when not in use by the players and Club Committee.
- Working days 8am – 5pm
- Evenings, 6pm to midnight, except for committee meetings, 2nd Monday of each month
- Massive outdoor area – continue your function onto the grass, available with lights at night (lights must be off by 9:30pm)
- Kitchen with appliances
- Bar with staff, as required
- Disabled access
- Parking for 40 cars
- Airconditioning/heating – the venue has reverse cycle air conditioners
- Cleaning service available or you can organise your own (deposit required) but must be performed the morning after at latest or after function preferable.
- White board.
- Plasma screen suitable for computer connection.
Rules for Hire
- No birthday parties for ages of 16-25.
- The Club has a restricted bar license and hirers must abide by this license.
- Sound systems must not be too loud, respecting our local residents, and off by 11:30pm.
- No advertisements of party events are to be placed on social media sites.
- The Club reserves the right to refuse or rescind a booking if there is potential risk of damage to the venue or impact to neighbours.
- Hirers assume the risk of damage and security/police fees for any out of hand behaviour.
- Room must be vacated by 12 midnight, including clean up. No exceptions.
- All hirers will be required to sign a waiver to accept damages.
- Approx 60 sq m.
- Lecture format: 40 people.
- Board room format: 20 people.
- $260 per day or evening.
Len Shearer Pavilion, Marcus Avenue, Booragoon, WA 6154.